Would you like to obtain personal credit to realize a project or a dream that is close to your heart? Subscribing online with a serious financial institution is a quick and efficient alternative to achieve your goal.
How to apply for credit online
Now you don’t have to make an appointment with your banker and then go in person to your bank branch to get a personal loan. In short, once you fill out the online form, the financial institution you choose will review your application. If it is approved, a loan will be granted and you will pay it back in monthly instalments as stipulated in the contract. Its duration can be a few months or a few years; it varies according to the lending institutions. Here is the step-by-step procedure to follow:
- Fill out the online form by providing the information as requested (contact details, client profile, amount you need, etc.).
- Send the required supporting documents by email (proof of address, copy of your identity card, bank details, pay slips, etc.).
- An acknowledgement of receipt will be returned to you by email, or you will receive a phone call from an agent of the organization consulted, if further details are required.
- If your application is accepted, you will be informed and an offer will be sent to you by email. Once you have read the contents of the contract, you will be able to print the document, sign it, and return it to the sender.
- The borrowed amount will then be transferred to your customer account and you can dispose of it as you wish.
The main advantages of applying for credit on the Internet
Filing an online request for a credit is an increasingly popular option for today’s consumers. Here’s why…
– You’re saving precious time.
– You can borrow from home, 24 hours a day.
– The cost is generally lower than in a conventional bank.
– The application process is simple to carry out.
– You get an answer quickly.
– As there are no handling fees, you save money.
– You benefit from a cost reduction when you pay your monthly instalments faithfully.
– Real-time monitoring from your online account means you are always informed of your transactions.
There are several reasons why you may want to get this credit online quickly: whether you want to undertake renovation work, go to school, buy an electric bicycle or a used car, or even plan for a vacation, a wedding or a renovation. However, you don’t have to specify the reason for your request to file a personal credit application.
Details and precautions
Even if the procedure itself is simple to perform, there are still some aspects that it is good to know about to put all the chances on your side.
– Be careful not to provide false or inaccurate information on your form; the data is always checked.
– It is important to specify if you live with a spouse who works, because your budget must then take into account two incomes, which may increase your chances of the credit application being accepted.
– Please avoid crossing out or covering sections of your printed contract with correction blanks; this could result in the cancellation of your contract.
– It is not mandatory to take out credit insurance, but it is considered a favourable element in the validation of your request.
This insurance would cover your reimbursements in the event of unemployment, illness or death. If you would like more information or wish to ask questions about a specific aspect of credit, you can contact an advisor by email or by phone (at the number indicated on the financial institution’s website).